Travel & Escapes
Travel News Updates
TWTC Hall 1, Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1, and TICC May 30-June2 (Tuesday – Friday) 9:30-18:00June 3 (Saturday) 09:30-16:00TWTC Hall 3 (InnoVEX):May 30-June1 (Tuesday – Thursday) 9:30-18:00Venue: TWTC Nangang Exhibition HallTaipei International Convention Center (TICC)Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Hall 1 & Hall 3Note: Visitors under age 18 are not admitted....
Since 2003, the Penghu Ocean Fireworks Festival has been held annually and has become one of the biggest summer events of Taiwan. The 2017 Penghu Ocean Fireworks Festival will take place from April 20 to June 22.In addition to the magnificent fireworks show on every Monday and Thursday within the event period, there will be famous Taiwan singers and performing groups, markets, and events that show the unique lifestyle of the locals. You can find local agricultural and fishery products, creative handicrafts, exotic food and many other incredible...
It is always great to have your body revitalized and relaxed through a hot spring bath. Today, you may discover the world’s top 10 hot springs with Sinotour.com.1. Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, IcelandBlue Lagoon Iceland Geothermal Spa is located in a lava field in Grindavik on the Reykjanes Peninsula of southwestern Iceland. It is a unique geothermal spa with warm waters rich in minerals like silica and sulfur with an average water temperature of 37-39°C / 98-102°F in the bathing and swimming area, which is enjoyable year round, ev...
Situated in Taipei County, Wulai is a natural place for relaxing and taking spring water baths. You may take MRT to Taipei Main Station or Xindian Station, and then take bus no. 1601 to the last stop. There are lots of restaurant and stalls along the Wulai Old Street. You may try the Bamboo Tube stuffed with Rice, Baked Mochi, brown sugar mochi, deep fried river prawns and fish, Honey-Glazed Yams, Magao Chicken (baked chicken with black pepper,) Wild Boar Kebabs, Wild Boar Sausage, and high mountain vegetables and ferns. There are also hot spri...
2011 is a special year to Taiwan as it marks the centennial year of the nation. A series of mega events and celebrations have been scheduled across major Taiwan cities to representing the “bright future” of Taiwan. Marking 100 years since the Republic of China was founded, the Double Tenth Day, also known as the Taiwan National Day, will be at its most colorful and vibrant this year. There will be a full set of traditional performances, events and ceremonies across the island. On the day of the 2011 Taiwan National Day (October 10th...
Jiufen (Chiufen) is a small town in northeast coast of Taiwan with crooked roads and narrow alleys. It used to be the hub of gold mining during the Japanese colonial period, but had become a declining town during 1950s when gold mining was discontinued. The most popular tourist destination is the Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street. There are 4 main two pedestrian streets in the old street: Jishan Street, Qiche Street, Qingbian Street, and Shuqi Street. The streets are crowded with people shopping for art crafts while enjoying local foods and snacks. T...
Eastern1-Day Hualien Taroko Gorge Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Puli, Sun Moon Lake & Lukang Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Kaohsiung & Kenting Tour
Central & Southern3-Day Sun Moon Lake & Alishan Tour
Central & Southern4-Day Central & Southern Taiwan Tour – Sun Moon Lake, Kaohsiung & Kenting
The Island4-Day Formosa Holiday – Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Kenting, Taitung & Hualien
- TaipeiTaipei is the capital of Taiwan. It is a political, economic, educational, and cultural center of Taiwan, The city is served by two airports - Taipei Songshan and Taiwan Taoyuan. One should not miss visiting Taipei 101, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum, Ximending, and night markets.
- KaohsiungKaohsiung is located in southern-western Taiwan. It is a prosperous city. Visitors may explore this beautiful southern Taiwan city in a short KRT rides. The city is also known for having a large number of shopping streets, organized night market, the Pier-2 Art Center, and the E-DA Theme Park.
- AlishanAlishan area is an excellent Taiwan tourist destination all-year-round. Enriched by abundant natural resources, visitors may find Alishan filled with picturesque sceneries during each season.
- NantouNantou County is situated in the center of Taiwan with abundant natural resources as well as animals and plants, earning the name of “Mother Earth of Taiwan”. Sun Moon Lake, Yushan, and Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village are just some must-visit sightseeing locations for your Nantou Travel.
- TainanTainan is one of the largest cities of Taiwan and was once the capital city of the island in the past. As the ancient capital of Taiwan, Tainan is rich in preserved historical sites, cultures, and traditional dishes.
- YilanYilan is surrounded by mountains facing the Pacific Ocean. It is located in the northeast of Taiwan. With an average temperature of 22 degrees Celsius, Yilan often rains but offers beautiful foggy scenery.
- HualienFacing the immense Pacific Ocean in the east and leaning against the Central Range, Hualien is a beautiful eastern Taiwan city famed for its abundant natural sceneries, colorful aboriginal cultures, and tasty specials making it the perfect Taiwan destination.
- TaitungTaitung is famous for its fascinating nature wonders, indigenous aboriginal cultures, precious Jhihben Hot Spring, as well as offshore islands: Green Island and Lanyu (Orchid Island).