Travel & Escapes
Travel News Updates
It is always great to have your body revitalized and relaxed through a hot spring bath. Today, you may discover the world’s top 5 hot springs with TravelKing.1. Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, IcelandBlue Lagoon Iceland Geothermal Spa is located in a lava field in Grindavik on the Reykjanes Peninsula of southwestern Iceland. It is a unique geothermal spa with warm waters rich in minerals like silica and sulfur with an average water temperature of 37-39°C / 98-102°F in the bathing and swimming area, which is enjoyable year round, even ...
Situated in Taipei County, Wulai is a natural place for relaxing and taking spring water baths. You may take MRT to Taipei Main Station or Xindian Station, and then take bus no. 1601 to the last stop. There are lots of restaurant and stalls along the Wulai Old Street. You may try the Bamboo Tube stuffed with Rice, Baked Mochi, brown sugar mochi, deep fried river prawns and fish, Honey-Glazed Yams, Magao Chicken (baked chicken with black pepper,) Wild Boar Kebabs, Wild Boar Sausage, and high mountain vegetables and ferns. There are also hot spri...
2011 is a special year to Taiwan as it marks the centennial year of the nation. A series of mega events and celebrations have been scheduled across major Taiwan cities to representing the “bright future” of Taiwan. Marking 100 years since the Republic of China was founded, the Double Tenth Day, also known as the Taiwan National Day, will be at its most colorful and vibrant this year. There will be a full set of traditional performances, events and ceremonies across the island. On the day of the 2011 Taiwan National Day (October 10th...
Jiufen (Chiufen) is a small town in northeast coast of Taiwan with crooked roads and narrow alleys. It used to be the hub of gold mining during the Japanese colonial period, but had become a declining town during 1950s when gold mining was discontinued. The most popular tourist destination is the Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street. There are 4 main two pedestrian streets in the old street: Jishan Street, Qiche Street, Qingbian Street, and Shuqi Street. The streets are crowded with people shopping for art crafts while enjoying local foods and snacks. T...
Macau is a fantastic place for nightlife. Various bars, restaurants, and shops are open 24 hours a day for visitors to enjoy delicious Macau cuisines anytime they want.Macau is where visitors can enjoy a wide selection of night entertainments!For people who are looking for a romantic or tranquil atmosphere, they may visit the beach, or the Senado Square. They may also choose to find a place and appreciate the great Statue of Guan Yin illuminated by golden light. People who love to sing may go to the karaoke stores in the hub of Macau, Estrada d...
Are you looking for a splendid place to stay in Hong Kong? Choose Novotel Hong Kong Century!Under Accor Hospitality, Novotel Hong Kong Century is a 4-star hotel ideally situated in the hub of the prosperous Wanchai District. Wanchai District is a metropolitan area for shopping, commercial, and entertaining. It is sometimes described as “the heart of the city”, symbolizing the epitome of the Hong Kong lifestyle.Surrounded by restaurants, shops, and local markets, Novotel Hong Kong Century enjoys a convenient location nearby popular H...
Eastern1-Day Hualien Taroko Gorge Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Puli, Sun Moon Lake & Lukang Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Kaohsiung & Kenting Tour
Central & Southern3-Day Sun Moon Lake & Alishan Tour
Central & Southern4-Day Central & Southern Taiwan Tour – Sun Moon Lake, Kaohsiung & Kenting
The Island4-Day Formosa Holiday – Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Kenting, Taitung & Hualien
- AlishanAlishan area is an excellent Taiwan tourist destination all-year-round. Enriched by abundant natural resources, visitors may find Alishan filled with picturesque sceneries during each season.
- NantouNantou County is situated in the center of Taiwan with abundant natural resources as well as animals and plants, earning the name of “Mother Earth of Taiwan”. Sun Moon Lake, Yushan, and Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village are just some must-visit sightseeing locations for your Nantou Travel.
- YilanYilan is surrounded by mountains facing the Pacific Ocean. It is located in the northeast of Taiwan. With an average temperature of 22 degrees Celsius, Yilan often rains but offers beautiful foggy scenery.
- HualienFacing the immense Pacific Ocean in the east and leaning against the Central Range, Hualien is a beautiful eastern Taiwan city famed for its abundant natural sceneries, colorful aboriginal cultures, and tasty specials making it the perfect Taiwan destination.
- TainanTainan is one of the largest cities of Taiwan and was once the capital city of the island in the past. As the ancient capital of Taiwan, Tainan is rich in preserved historical sites, cultures, and traditional dishes.
- KaohsiungKaohsiung is located in southern-western Taiwan. It is a prosperous city. Visitors may explore this beautiful southern Taiwan city in a short KRT rides. The city is also known for having a large number of shopping streets, organized night market, the Pier-2 Art Center, and the E-DA Theme Park.
- TaitungTaitung is famous for its fascinating nature wonders, indigenous aboriginal cultures, precious Jhihben Hot Spring, as well as offshore islands: Green Island and Lanyu (Orchid Island).
- TaipeiTaipei is the capital of Taiwan. It is a political, economic, educational, and cultural center of Taiwan, The city is served by two airports - Taipei Songshan and Taiwan Taoyuan. One should not miss visiting Taipei 101, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum, Ximending, and night markets.