- 2017 Taiwan Lantern Festival in Yunlin
- The 2016 Lohas Bear Carnival - Taichung, Kaohsiung
- 2016 Yizhu Corn Festival – Maize Maze in Chiayi
- Cingjing Flower Celebration
- World’s Top 10 Hot Springs – Part 1
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taichung) Suggested Two Day Museum Tour in Taichung
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street
- (Shanghai) Travel Tips For Your Shanghai Travel
- (Macau) Splendid Nightlife in Macau
Taiwan Travel News:
Jiaoxi Hot Spring Festival
Updated December, 2, 2016
Jiaoxi Hot Spring Park
Originally called Yilan Hot Spring Festival, Jiaoxi Hot Spring invites you to a hot spring sensation in Jiaoxi, Yilan. Starting from December 3rd, the festival organized performances, concerts, and many activities each weekend to celebrate all the way until the first day of 2017.
The festival is installed with little Japanese festival elements and focus more on the atmosphere, experience of the celebration. By combining the local features into art, music, there’s even a theme song made just for the event.
Aside from the main festival, participating activities are designed for guest to attend to experience the local traditional praising and make your own rice dumplings.
※ 2016 Jiaoxi Hot Spring Festival
Place：Jiaoxi Hot Spring Park
Taiwan Hot Spring：https://www.travelking.com.tw/eng/tourguide/hotspring/
Christmas and New Year：https://www.travelking.com.tw/eng/tourguide/newyear/