For more information on Taipei Martyr's Shrine, you may visit http://www.taipeitravel.net/user/Article.aspx?Lang=2&SNo=04000333.
1. Take bus route 208, 21, 213, 247, 267, 287, 42, 646, 902, red 2(紅2), or red 3(紅3) to the Martyrs’ Shrine Stop(忠烈祠站) directly.
1. Take MRT Danshui line(捷運淡水線) to Yuanshan MRT Station (圓山捷運站), transfer bus route 267, 646 to Martyrs' Shrine directly.
1. Drive along Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) towards Beian Rd(北安路) until a roundabout is reached.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 New Taipei City, Kaohsiung Open Jiang Mascots Balloon Parade
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai