For more information on Taipei Martyr's Shrine, you may visit http://www.taipeitravel.net/user/Article.aspx?Lang=2&SNo=04000333.
1. Take bus route 208, 21, 213, 247, 267, 287, 42, 646, 902, red 2(紅2), or red 3(紅3) to the Martyrs’ Shrine Stop(忠烈祠站) directly.
1. Take MRT Danshui line(捷運淡水線) to Yuanshan MRT Station (圓山捷運站), transfer bus route 267, 646 to Martyrs' Shrine directly.
1. Drive along Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) towards Beian Rd(北安路) until a roundabout is reached.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2015 Taipei Lantern Festival
- Taipei Chinese New Year Shopping Street – 20 Years Celebration
- 2015 Taipei and New Taipei City Cherry Blossom Festivals
- Grand Opening of Taipei City New Children's Amusement Park
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street