Travel & Escapes
Kaohsiung TravelKaohsiung is the 2nd largest Taiwan city that is also commonly known as “Gandu”, meaning harbor city.....
Shanghai TourismShanghai, the beautiful dynamic city of China is renowned for its enriched diverse cultures, histories, and commercial developments....
Beijing TourismBeijing, the capital of China, is a center of the culture, economics, international trade, politics, and transportation....
Hong Kong TravelHong Kong is a wonderland in Asia located to the southeast of the mainland China....
Taipei TravelTaipei City, the capital of Taiwan, is the center of Taiwanese commerce and culture....
Travel News Updates
A few holidays like the Moon Festival were a little ruined by the typhoon. But with the coming Double Tenth Day Holidays, organizing a hot spring vacation during weekends will be a great idea.【Beitou, Taipei】After the Moon Festival, the weather is getting cooler by days. It’s the best time for hot spring. Beitou has been the most popular hot spring location in Taipei. Besides hot spring hotels and resorts, Beitou offers many attractions like the Beitou Hot Spring Museum, Geothermal Valley, and Beitou Library. The easy access via Taipei MR...
Guanziling Hot Spring is an old hot spring site, one of the three mud spring in the world. Formed after an earthquake, Guanziling Hot Spring has attract tourist ever since. The 2015 Guanziling Hot Spring in Tainan will begin on September 19th until October 25th. This year the festival focuses on the food, other than just hot spring. A series of cooking competition, cuisine tasting, firework party, markets, tours and lucky draws has been organized to invite you to a wonderful vacation, more than hot spring experience only. Tainan welcomes visito...
The annual International Fireworks-Music and Come!bike Day Festival will take place again at Sun Moon Lake on October 23rd. This is has always been the highlight of October in Sun Moon Lake. The festival includes a series of events like mass wedding, bike carnival, performance, firework and marathon. A whole month of festival celebration, it is the best time to visit the beautiful Sun Moon Lake while there is so much to do.The festival kicks off with The North Face Mountain Musical Firework on October 24th. It begins with a rally and end with a...
The annual Taroko Gorge Marathon was known for the most beautiful marathon track and the only marathon in the world which takes place in the gorge. It is an extreme popular marathon event; the entry was full in only two days. Fullon Hotel Hualien is also participating in the marathon this year. With shuttle bus transfer service and free to use the facilities, this is a great chance to admire the magnificent scenery from a different angle....
Date: September 19th, 20thLocation: Sun Moon Lake Chaowu PierSun Moon Lake has been one of Taiwan’s main attractions for foreign and local travelers. Located in Nantou County in central Taiwan, the mountainous landscape and the largest lake forms a breath taking scenery. The east side of the lake resembles a sun while the west side resembles a moon, thus the name. It offers an extraordinary sunrise and sunset view, which is not to be missed in any Taiwan travel. It is also a popular place to hold all kind of sport events such as swimming ...
Eastern1-Day Hualien Taroko Gorge Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Puli, Sun Moon Lake & Lukang Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Kaohsiung & Kenting Tour
Central & Southern3-Day Sun Moon Lake & Alishan Tour
Central & Southern4-Day Central & Southern Taiwan Tour – Sun Moon Lake, Kaohsiung & Kenting
The Island4-Day Formosa Holiday – Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Kenting, Taitung & Hualien
- SingaporeSingapore is an island country made up of 63 islands off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. The country’s rich ethnic mix, stunning architecture, diverse cuisines and wide range of shopping centers offer all visitors a memorable travel experience of lifetime. Singapore is now one of the world’s most prosperous countries filled by international cooperates, world-class manmade wonders, hidden gems and local haunts. The diverse culture spotlights, heritage sites, world-class manmade wonders and shopping centers are great highlights that
- Hong KongHong Kong, located to the southeast of the mainland China, with the world’s most renowned deep-water habor-Victoria Harbor lies between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula, has an area of 1,104km2 (426 sq.m) and a population of seven million people, making Hong Kong one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hong Kong is an important city in Asia for its enriched cultures, commercials and history. Hong Kong was once conquered by the British under the Treaty of Nanjing until 1997, when it becomes the first special administrative region to
- TaichungTaichung is located in center-western Taiwan. The city offers the rich cultural heritage, beautiful natural scenery, and a decent priced culinary delights, which making it well worth a visit.
- BeijingBeijing, the capital of China, is a center of the culture, economics, international trade, politics, and transportation. It is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With a history of over 3,000 years, Beijing has been an essential part of China's history. You may visit the historical sites such as the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower, the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Marco Polo Bridge, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, and Tiananmen Square, as well as visit contemporary attractions, including the Beijing National Stadium
- PhuketPhuket, Thailand’s largest island and most popular holiday destination, is about an hour and twenty-five minutes flight away from the capital city- Bangkok. This beautiful island in Southern Thailand has spectacular sceneries, stunning tropical sunsets and warm blue sea, making it the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Fun water activities, perfect silky soft white palm-lined beaches as well as ecotours in tropical forests and golf courses await you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. A visit to the Phang Nga Bay
- SeoulSeoul, officially the Seoul Special City, is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea. Seoul features four very distinct seasons: Spring (April-early June), Summer (June-August), Autumn (September-November) and Winter (December-Feruary). The best time of year to visit Seoul is autumn when the weather is usually sunny with Seoul’s surrounding hillsides ablaze with autumn colors in October. Incheon International Airport & Transportation to downtown Seoul Located 48km (30mi) west of Seoul, Seoul Incheon International Airport
- BangkokBangkok (Krung Thep Maha Nakhon), also known as the “City of Angels”, is the capital of Thailand since 1768 after the destruction of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders. However, the current Rattanakosin Kingdom did not begin until 1782, when Rama I decided to move the capital of Siam across the river from Thonburi on the west to Bangkok on the east of the Chao Phraya River. The name of the capital is known as Krungthep Mahanakorn in Thai, which includes the urban areas that have since grown.
- KaohsiungKaohsiung is located in southern-western Taiwan. It is a prosperous city. Visitors may explore this beautiful southern Taiwan city in a short KRT rides. The city is also known for having a large number of shopping streets, organized night market, the Pier-2 Art Center, and the E-DA Theme Park.