Travel & Escapes
Taipei TravelTaipei City, the capital of Taiwan, is the center of Taiwanese commerce and culture....
Kaohsiung TravelKaohsiung is the 2nd largest Taiwan city that is also commonly known as “Gandu”, meaning harbor city.....
Shanghai TourismShanghai, the beautiful dynamic city of China is renowned for its enriched diverse cultures, histories, and commercial developments....
Travel News Updates
The National Palace Museum Southern Branch is scheduled to open for trial operation on December 28, 2015. The admission is free for the first three month, with online reservation only. Visitors can book their visit for the next month on every 20th of each month. To ensure the best quality visit, the NPM Southern Branch will implement crowd control in the trial operation; therefore will not provide on-site ticket until April 1st, 2016....
Interested in a surf holiday? It’s only days away from the start of the Taiwan Open of Surfing in Jinzun Harbor, Taitung. Starting on November 25th, all the way to November 29th, Taitung county Government presents this annual four-day international event to everyone.Located on the southwest Pacific and surrounded by sea, Taiwan is both geographically and climatically suitable for surfing. Although it had been only a few years that Taiwan started to host the Taiwan Open of Surfing, the number of participant increases rapidly. The size and ...
The “New Taipei Christmasland” series celebrations start on the Christmas tree lighting ceremony on November 20th. After the ceremony, the events will kick through Christmas all the way to January 3rd, marking the most festive time of the year in Taiwan. This year, besides Adventure Time with Finn and Jake and the colorful lights of the Christmasland, New Taipei City invites Australia’s world leading 3D Projection Mapping team to create the only 360-degree 3D Projection Mapping Christmas tree, preparing the most creative and s...
Maolin National Scenic Area is most proud of having one of the world's two largest winter migrating butterflies species (the Mexican Monarch Butterflies and the Taiwanese Purple Crow Butterflies). Every winter, millions of purple crow butterflies will move to the Dawu Mountain in group, forming a spectacular “Purple Butterfly Valley” ecological phenomenon. Tourists from all over the world had come to Maolin to experience the spectacular scenes, and had made this place a highly recommended attraction....
As the temperature drops, the mountains are turning red. It is a great time to travel light for some maple viewing. Situated in the subtropical zone, Taiwan is offering some great location for maples. The higher the altitude, the sooner the maples turns scarlet. With different location around the island, Taiwan holds a great diversity of tree species. During the slightly chilled weather, when the trees turn yellow then red, here are some hot spots we recommend for your maple viewing vacation.Yangmingshan National Park and Taipei Maple Resort in...
2015 New Taipei Hot Spring Fine Cuisine Festival offers tempting promotions and events. Weekdays 55% off hot spring vouchers, TWD 2000 coupons, and Hot Spring Attractions collecting activity. All with a chance to win great prize like cruise vacation, iphone, LCD TV.The temperature in Taiwan dropped down rapidly when November arrived. Hot spring events have begun around Taiwan. This year, New Taipei Hot Spring Fine Cuisine Festival offers great activities and events like weekdays 55% off hot spring vouchers, TWD 2000 coupons, and Hot Spring Attr...
Eastern1-Day Hualien Taroko Gorge Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Puli, Sun Moon Lake & Lukang Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Kaohsiung & Kenting Tour
Central & Southern3-Day Sun Moon Lake & Alishan Tour
Central & Southern4-Day Central & Southern Taiwan Tour – Sun Moon Lake, Kaohsiung & Kenting
The Island4-Day Formosa Holiday – Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Kenting, Taitung & Hualien
- Hong KongHong Kong, located to the southeast of the mainland China, with the world’s most renowned deep-water habor-Victoria Harbor lies between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula, has an area of 1,104km2 (426 sq.m) and a population of seven million people, making Hong Kong one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hong Kong is an important city in Asia for its enriched cultures, commercials and history. Hong Kong was once conquered by the British under the Treaty of Nanjing until 1997, when it becomes the first special administrative region to
- SeoulSeoul, officially the Seoul Special City, is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea. Seoul features four very distinct seasons: Spring (April-early June), Summer (June-August), Autumn (September-November) and Winter (December-Feruary). The best time of year to visit Seoul is autumn when the weather is usually sunny with Seoul’s surrounding hillsides ablaze with autumn colors in October. Incheon International Airport & Transportation to downtown Seoul Located 48km (30mi) west of Seoul, Seoul Incheon International Airport
- SingaporeSingapore is an island country made up of 63 islands off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula. The country’s rich ethnic mix, stunning architecture, diverse cuisines and wide range of shopping centers offer all visitors a memorable travel experience of lifetime. Singapore is now one of the world’s most prosperous countries filled by international cooperates, world-class manmade wonders, hidden gems and local haunts. The diverse culture spotlights, heritage sites, world-class manmade wonders and shopping centers are great highlights that
- KaohsiungKaohsiung is located in southern-western Taiwan. It is a prosperous city. Visitors may explore this beautiful southern Taiwan city in a short KRT rides. The city is also known for having a large number of shopping streets, organized night market, the Pier-2 Art Center, and the E-DA Theme Park.
- BangkokBangkok (Krung Thep Maha Nakhon), also known as the “City of Angels”, is the capital of Thailand since 1768 after the destruction of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders. However, the current Rattanakosin Kingdom did not begin until 1782, when Rama I decided to move the capital of Siam across the river from Thonburi on the west to Bangkok on the east of the Chao Phraya River. The name of the capital is known as Krungthep Mahanakorn in Thai, which includes the urban areas that have since grown.
- TaichungTaichung is located in center-western Taiwan. The city offers the rich cultural heritage, beautiful natural scenery, and a decent priced culinary delights, which making it well worth a visit.
- ShanghaiShanghai, the beautiful dynamic city of China is renowned for its enriched diverse cultures, histories, and commercial developments. Being the epitome of China’s history for the recent 100 years, Shanghai occupies an area of 6340 square kilometers and has an approximate population of more than 18 millions making it one of the five China’s largest cities. Due to its geological advantage in central China and the well-preserved historical developments, Shanghai has become China’s gateway to the world for foreign investments and international affairs
- TokyoThe capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo