Travel & Escapes
Kaohsiung TravelKaohsiung is the 2nd largest Taiwan city that is also commonly known as “Gandu”, meaning harbor city.....
Shanghai TourismShanghai, the beautiful dynamic city of China is renowned for its enriched diverse cultures, histories, and commercial developments....
Beijing TourismBeijing, the capital of China, is a center of the culture, economics, international trade, politics, and transportation....
Hong Kong TravelHong Kong is a wonderland in Asia located to the southeast of the mainland China....
Taipei TravelTaipei City, the capital of Taiwan, is the center of Taiwanese commerce and culture....
Travel News Updates
Event: 2015 SEMICON TaiwanDate: 2015/09/02-2015/09/04Venue: Hall 1, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center2015 SEMICON Taiwan will be to be held at the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall from 2015/09/02 to 2015/09/04. SEMICON Taiwan is Taiwan’s prime event for microelectronics, where a complete selection of semiconductor equipments, state of the art products and services from all over the world are available. It’s a great opportunity to examine newest technology and search for potential cooperation. As a leading exhibition of Taiwan, SEMICON Ta...
Date: September 19th, 20thLocation: Sun Moon Lake Chaowu PierSun Moon Lake has been one of Taiwan’s main attractions for foreign and local travelers. Located in Nantou County in central Taiwan, the mountainous landscape and the largest lake forms a breath taking scenery. The east side of the lake resembles a sun while the west side resembles a moon, thus the name. It offers an extraordinary sunrise and sunset view, which is not to be missed in any Taiwan travel. It is also a popular place to hold all kind of sport events such as swimming ...
Penghu Ocean Fireworks Festival has been a success. But the ones who missed the festival, now is the chance to make it up. Penghu will continue to light up the night from August 20th, Chinese Valentine’s Day, to October 3rd. A series of events including 9 firework shows are scheduled to celebrate the romantic holiday.This is the first Penghu Light and Firework Show, it is scheduled on Aug 23rd, 29th, Sep 5th, 13th, 19th, 26th, and October 10th. There will be nine firework shows at the Guanyinting Recreational Area. The one on September 10...
Blooming period: From August till September, 2015Location: Mt. Chike of Yuli Town & Mt. Lioushidan of Fuli Town in HualienMt. Chike and Mt. Lioushidan are the two major places in Hualien for picturesque daylily fields from August till September every year. Where visitors may admire the mountains covered in a sea of golden-colored flowers wave in the wind during the Daylily Flower Blossoming Season. ...
Alishan is a popular getaway during the summer. The Alishan Train ride is among the must do list during your visit. The Taiwan Railways Administration has begun the first summer train tour starting this July. Every Wednesday from July to September, the Alishan Train will take you on a journey visiting the attractions along the railroad. The train will stop at attractions for visitors to get off to enjoy the scenes and take them to the next attraction one by one. Attractions like Hinoki Village, Chiayi Garage Park and Dulishan Trails. It’s...
Eastern1-Day Hualien Taroko Gorge Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Puli, Sun Moon Lake & Lukang Tour
Central & Southern2-Day Kaohsiung & Kenting Tour
Central & Southern3-Day Sun Moon Lake & Alishan Tour
Central & Southern4-Day Central & Southern Taiwan Tour – Sun Moon Lake, Kaohsiung & Kenting
The Island4-Day Formosa Holiday – Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Kenting, Taitung & Hualien
- Hong KongHong Kong, located to the southeast of the mainland China, with the world’s most renowned deep-water habor-Victoria Harbor lies between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula, has an area of 1,104km2 (426 sq.m) and a population of seven million people, making Hong Kong one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hong Kong is an important city in Asia for its enriched cultures, commercials and history. Hong Kong was once conquered by the British under the Treaty of Nanjing until 1997, when it becomes the first special administrative region to
- BeijingBeijing, the capital of China, is a center of the culture, economics, international trade, politics, and transportation. It is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With a history of over 3,000 years, Beijing has been an essential part of China's history. You may visit the historical sites such as the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower, the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Marco Polo Bridge, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, and Tiananmen Square, as well as visit contemporary attractions, including the Beijing National Stadium
- BangkokBangkok (Krung Thep Maha Nakhon), also known as the “City of Angels”, is the capital of Thailand since 1768 after the destruction of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders. However, the current Rattanakosin Kingdom did not begin until 1782, when Rama I decided to move the capital of Siam across the river from Thonburi on the west to Bangkok on the east of the Chao Phraya River. The name of the capital is known as Krungthep Mahanakorn in Thai, which includes the urban areas that have since grown.
- TokyoThe capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo capital of Japan is generally believed to be Tokyo. In the course of history, the national capital has been in many locations other than Tokyo
- PhuketPhuket, Thailand’s largest island and most popular holiday destination, is about an hour and twenty-five minutes flight away from the capital city- Bangkok. This beautiful island in Southern Thailand has spectacular sceneries, stunning tropical sunsets and warm blue sea, making it the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Fun water activities, perfect silky soft white palm-lined beaches as well as ecotours in tropical forests and golf courses await you at Asia’s most popular beach destination. A visit to the Phang Nga Bay
- SeoulSeoul, officially the Seoul Special City, is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea. Seoul features four very distinct seasons: Spring (April-early June), Summer (June-August), Autumn (September-November) and Winter (December-Feruary). The best time of year to visit Seoul is autumn when the weather is usually sunny with Seoul’s surrounding hillsides ablaze with autumn colors in October. Incheon International Airport & Transportation to downtown Seoul Located 48km (30mi) west of Seoul, Seoul Incheon International Airport
- TaipeiTaipei is the capital of Taiwan. It is a political, economic, educational, and cultural center of Taiwan, The city is served by two airports - Taipei Songshan and Taiwan Taoyuan. One should not miss visiting Taipei 101, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum, Ximending, and night markets.
- TaichungTaichung is located in center-western Taiwan. The city offers the rich cultural heritage, beautiful natural scenery, and a decent priced culinary delights, which making it well worth a visit.