Possessing gorgeous, amazing sceneries, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall is always a popular place for wedding photographs. For having an ideal location near Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, numerous wedding shops gathered on Aiguo East Road forming a wedding street offering abundant choices in wedding services. Many of the well-known wedding shops are located at this area such as Cinderella, Marry-Plaza, France Star, Lishe, Harvard Marriage, Ivy Bride, etc. Each shop offers distinctive services and wedding dresses, ready to provide you with a wonderful wedding experience for your Taipei travel.
In order to create originality and exclusiveness, each wedding shop has its own packages offering couples with full package services from high standard wedding photographs, fashionable, elegant wedding dresses, bridal makeup, wedding consultations and many other intimate services to offer an unforgettable wedding experience. The romantic, attractive décor often catch one’s eyes!
Due to the ideal location in the center of Taipei City, many must-see scenic spots are also reachable by the convenient Taipei MRT system. Why not experience a romantic wedding experience while enjoy your honeymoon in Taipei. Recommended attractions includeBeitou Hot Spring, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Shilin Night Market, Shilin Official Residence, Taipei 101, Yangmingshan National Park, etc.
Take bus no. 251, 236, 248, 644, 648 to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall (中正紀念堂站) or 245 to Taipei First Girl High School stop (臺北市立第一女子高級中學); the Wedding Street on Aiguo East Road (愛國東路) is reachable with a five minutes’ walk.
Take Taipei MRT-Danshui Line (捷運淡水線) to MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station(捷運中正紀念堂站).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street
- (Taipei) Explore Beauties of Maokong with Maokong Gondola!
- (Taipei) Yangmingshan Flower Season
- (Taipei) Longshan Temple One Day Tour
- (Taiwan) Recommended Business Hotels in Taipei, Taichung, and Kaohsiung