Taipei Fine Arts Museum offers spacious and bright interior. The 6-story building has exhibition rooms, audio rooms, a library and art classrooms. The ticket office, souvenir shop and service center are at lobby floor. The second floor is galleries for permanent collection. The third floor is a ground of theme exhibitions. Basement is Galleries D, E, F and G, host group exhibitions and major art competition. On holidays, the Museum holds art activities for students and families. In order to promote art and culture, the museum is accessible till 21:30 and with free admission from 17:30 on Saturdays.
The re-decorated, Taipei Fine Arts Museum will be hosting various shows and competitions with themes relating to the event for the duration of the Flora Expo. With domestic and international invitations of workers in the art trade industry, artists and students, there are numerous programs, lectures, seminars and other activities ready to be participated in. A brand new, glass covered corridor is also built between the north and south ends of the museum, along with souvenir shops, refreshment stands and lighted galleries exhibiting works by well-known artists from Taiwan and other countries.
Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 to 17:30 (closed on Mondays)
Free entry on Saturdays from 17:30 to 20:30
Ticketing: TWD 30 for adults and TWD 15 for discount tickets
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
1. National Highway No.1(國道一號), exit Yuanshan offramp(圓山交流道), drive along Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) for 2 mins to see the museum
1. Bus route 203, 218, 220, 260, 277, 279, 310, 40, 42, 612, all exit at Taipei Fine Arts Museum station(台北市立美術館站).
1. Take MRT Danshui line(捷運淡水線), exit Yuanshan Station(圓山捷運站) and 5 min walk to museum
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2015 Taipei Lantern Festival
- Taipei Chinese New Year Shopping Street – 20 Years Celebration
- 2015 Taipei and New Taipei City Cherry Blossom Festivals
- Grand Opening of Taipei City New Children's Amusement Park
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street