For the popular panda exhibit, there is a limit of visit. 20,000 visitors per day. Educational activities are often held here at the zoo from time to time. Visitors may join the activities to explore more of animals’ habits and habitations. Since the zoo covers numerous of areas and animals, visitors are suggested to visit early.
9：00 - 17：00
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
--Xinguang Carpark : 1219 spaces for 4 wheel drives, 21 for tourist coaches.
Weekdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm ; twd50 for each 4 wheel drives, twd100 for each coach.
Public Holidays : 8:00am - 6:00pm ; twd150 per 4-wheel drive, twd200 per coach.
Subway Muzha Airport Carpark : 540 spaces for 4-wheel drives, only open on public holidays, NT$100 for 4-wheel drives.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 Taipei International Birdwatching Fair
- 2014 Art Taipei
- LUCY Promoting the Streets of Taipei
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- 2014 Taipei Hot Spring Season
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die