1. Adult Ticket - NT$30 per person
2. Bneficiaries - NT$15 per person
3. Group TIcket - over 30 people - 30% off on total price of each person.
4. Free : for people with relative identifications.
More info : (02)2593-2211
Other amusement facilities and Tomorrow's World Theatre tickets as well as the Children's Science Hall entrance vouchers have individual ticket pricings as well.
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
1. Take MRT to Yuanshan MRT Station(捷運圓山站) and walk 5 mins to center.
By Bus :
1. Take bus route 203, 218, 220, 260, 277, 279, 310, 40, 42, 612 to Yuanshan stop(圓山站) directly.
1. National Highway No.1(國道一號) exit Yuanshan offramp(圓山交流道), drive along Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) to reach center.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 New Taipei City, Kaohsiung Open Jiang Mascots Balloon Parade
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai