Japanese, European, Pacific meals etc.
24 hours; except for the ice rink which opens from 9:00am till 9:00pm
1 showroom, 4 conference rooms, 6 restaurants, 1 VIP interaction lounge, 48 VIP cabins, 39 shops, approximately 15 snack booths.
The auditorium of the main building, ice rink, 5 squash courts, 1 gym, and 2 dance studios of the deputy building are for public lease.
--Entry Fee: NT$180/ 2 hrs，including ice-cleansing time. Extra NT$45 / extra 30min.
--Touring Fee: NT$50.
--Ice Equipment Hire:(can bring your own)
Protection gear: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads NT$20 each pair.
Gloves: NT$30 per pair
Sanding of skating blades: NT$250 per time
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
503 four-wheel car spaces, 715 motorbike spaces
Taipei Arena is reachable by taking bus no. 33, 46, 248, 262, 266, 275, 277, 279, 282, 285, 288, 306, 307, 521, 604, 605, 622, 630, 668, 675, 711, 902, 905, 906, 909, or Dunhua Line (敦化幹線) to Nanjing Duhua stop (南京敦化站).
By Taipei MRT:
Take Taipei MRT-Wenhu Line (文湖線) to MRT Nanjing E. Road Station. From there, walk towards Dunhua N. Road (敦化北路) to Taipei Arena (台北小巨蛋體育館).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 Taipei International Birdwatching Fair
- 2014 Art Taipei
- LUCY Promoting the Streets of Taipei
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- 2014 Taipei Hot Spring Season
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die