Japanese, European, Pacific meals etc.
24 hours; except for the ice rink which opens from 9:00am till 9:00pm
1 showroom, 4 conference rooms, 6 restaurants, 1 VIP interaction lounge, 48 VIP cabins, 39 shops, approximately 15 snack booths.
The auditorium of the main building, ice rink, 5 squash courts, 1 gym, and 2 dance studios of the deputy building are for public lease.
--Entry Fee: NT$180/ 2 hrs，including ice-cleansing time. Extra NT$45 / extra 30min.
--Touring Fee: NT$50.
--Ice Equipment Hire:(can bring your own)
Protection gear: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads NT$20 each pair.
Gloves: NT$30 per pair
Sanding of skating blades: NT$250 per time
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
503 four-wheel car spaces, 715 motorbike spaces
Taipei Arena is reachable by taking bus no. 33, 46, 248, 262, 266, 275, 277, 279, 282, 285, 288, 306, 307, 521, 604, 605, 622, 630, 668, 675, 711, 902, 905, 906, 909, or Dunhua Line (敦化幹線) to Nanjing Duhua stop (南京敦化站).
By Taipei MRT:
Take Taipei MRT-Wenhu Line (文湖線) to MRT Nanjing E. Road Station. From there, walk towards Dunhua N. Road (敦化北路) to Taipei Arena (台北小巨蛋體育館).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2015 Taipei Lantern Festival
- Taipei Chinese New Year Shopping Street – 20 Years Celebration
- 2015 Taipei and New Taipei City Cherry Blossom Festivals
- Grand Opening of Taipei City New Children's Amusement Park
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street