The SPOT-Taipei Film House not only offer movies from different culture diversity in their SPOT cinema, there’s also an Eslite Bookstore, C25 Coffee shop, exhibition gallery, multi-media conference room and the SixthAvenue, offering the finest winery lounge for movie lovers to exchange ideas and generate possible thinking through the workshop.
SPOT cinema hosts up to six screenings daily from 12:00am to 12:00pm, it also hosts workshops and exhibitions from experts in different fields to promote the film or creative pieces that are currently on display. Monthly schedule on films and exhibitions can be found at the front desk or in the website www.spot.org.tw
SPOT exhibition area 11:00am - Late
SPOT movies area 11:30am - 12:00pm
1. None exhibit movies : TWD 220
2. Other movies : TWD 240
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2015 Taipei Lantern Festival
- Taipei Chinese New Year Shopping Street – 20 Years Celebration
- 2015 Taipei and New Taipei City Cherry Blossom Festivals
- Grand Opening of Taipei City New Children's Amusement Park
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street