- Orange Hotel-Ximen Earned STEP ECO-Certification
- Evergreen Plaza Hotel Tainan-Taiwan Story Promotion
- Hotel G7 Taipei Annual Sale
- Top 10 Favorite Attractions in Taiwan
- Novotel Earth Day Environmental Event
- Pingtung LINE Friends Rice Paddy Art Festival
- 2015 Taiwan Firefly Tourism
- TravelKing Anti Fraud Statement
- The 2015 Tung Flower Blossom Festival
- Top 10 Taiwan Food Product Tourism Factories
Events / News：
(Taipei) The Landis Taipei Hotel
On behalf of Sinotour staffs would like to mourn for the victims of typhoon Morakot and pay respects to the brave rescuers.
Due to wrath of typhoon Morakot that unsparing Taiwan with heavy rains and mudslides, various areas and villages have been affected. The following list provides you with current conditions in each area.
Taipei -There are no significant damages to local tourist spots.
Taoyuan, Hsin-chu, and MiaoLi- No significant damages.
Taichung - No significant damages.
Changhua- No significant damages.
Yunlin- No significant damages.
Chiayi- Numerous road sections to Alishan Recreation Area and Fenchihu are currently under reconstructions. The whole range is estimated to be passable before the end of October.
Tainan County: Yushan Village is now under hygienizations and liquidations.
Tainan City- No significant damages.
Kaohsiung County- Jiasian Siaolin Village, Maolin, Taoyuan Village, Liouguei Village, and Namasia Village are critically slammed by Morakot.
Kaohisung City-No significant damages
Hualien- No significant damages.
Yilan- No significant damages.