- Hotel Inside Stuff - Fullon Hotels & Resorts Part.1
- Hotel Inside Stuff - Fullon Hotels & Resorts Part.2
- 2015 Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival
- 2015 Dragon Boat Festival in Taiwan
- Jiantian MRT Station-One of 10 Coolest Subways
- 2015 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival
- 2015 Yangmingshan Butterfly Festival
- Orange Hotel-Ximen Earned STEP ECO-Certification
- Top 10 Favorite Attractions in Taiwan
- TravelKing Anti Fraud Statement
Events / News：
(Taipei) The Landis Taipei Hotel
On behalf of Sinotour staffs would like to mourn for the victims of typhoon Morakot and pay respects to the brave rescuers.
Due to wrath of typhoon Morakot that unsparing Taiwan with heavy rains and mudslides, various areas and villages have been affected. The following list provides you with current conditions in each area.
Taipei -There are no significant damages to local tourist spots.
Taoyuan, Hsin-chu, and MiaoLi- No significant damages.
Taichung - No significant damages.
Changhua- No significant damages.
Yunlin- No significant damages.
Chiayi- Numerous road sections to Alishan Recreation Area and Fenchihu are currently under reconstructions. The whole range is estimated to be passable before the end of October.
Tainan County: Yushan Village is now under hygienizations and liquidations.
Tainan City- No significant damages.
Kaohsiung County- Jiasian Siaolin Village, Maolin, Taoyuan Village, Liouguei Village, and Namasia Village are critically slammed by Morakot.
Kaohisung City-No significant damages
Hualien- No significant damages.
Yilan- No significant damages.