- New Attraction Recommendations in Alishan
- Taichung Da Jia Mazu Pilgrimage Festival
- 2015 Kenting Music Festival – Spring Scream
- TravelKing Exclusive Hotel Promotion in Tainan
- 2015 Penghu Ocean Fireworks Festival
- Golden Trumpet-tree Blossoming in Southern Taiwan
- 2015 Yilan Green Expo
- 2015 Alishan Cherry Blossom
- 2015 Taiwan International Orchid Show
- 2015 Calla Lily Season in Yangmingshan
Events / News：
(Taipei) The Landis Taipei Hotel
On behalf of Sinotour staffs would like to mourn for the victims of typhoon Morakot and pay respects to the brave rescuers.
Due to wrath of typhoon Morakot that unsparing Taiwan with heavy rains and mudslides, various areas and villages have been affected. The following list provides you with current conditions in each area.
Taipei -There are no significant damages to local tourist spots.
Taoyuan, Hsin-chu, and MiaoLi- No significant damages.
Taichung - No significant damages.
Changhua- No significant damages.
Yunlin- No significant damages.
Chiayi- Numerous road sections to Alishan Recreation Area and Fenchihu are currently under reconstructions. The whole range is estimated to be passable before the end of October.
Tainan County: Yushan Village is now under hygienizations and liquidations.
Tainan City- No significant damages.
Kaohsiung County- Jiasian Siaolin Village, Maolin, Taoyuan Village, Liouguei Village, and Namasia Village are critically slammed by Morakot.
Kaohisung City-No significant damages
Hualien- No significant damages.
Yilan- No significant damages.