- Top 10 Favorite Attractions in Taiwan
- Novotel Earth Day Environmental Event
- Pingtung LINE Friends Rice Paddy Art Festival
- 2015 Taiwan Firefly Tourism
- TravelKing Anti Fraud Statement
- The 2015 Tung Flower Blossom Festival
- Top 10 Taiwan Food Product Tourism Factories
- New Attraction Recommendations in Alishan
- 2015 Kenting Music Festival – Spring Scream
- TravelKing Exclusive Hotel Promotion in Tainan
Events / News：
(Yunlin) 2011 Yunlin International Puppet Festival
Taiwan Traditional Puppets
Named one of this year’s best winter trips, Taiwan’s High-Speed Rail began its operation in 2007, zipping across Taiwan’s valleys, plains, and Central Mountain Range foothills from Taipei south to Kaohsiung which serves as a gateway to the tropical Dapeng Bay National Scenic Area, Kenting National Park and Maolin National Scenic Area, home to four of Taiwan’s aboriginal groups – Rukai, Paiwan Bunun and Tsou.
With the establishment of the high-speed rail, an easy day trip can be made on a roundtrip western high-speed rail loop from Taipei and back, giving you enough time to discover Taiwan’s fascinating splendors and sample all kinds of authentic Taiwan dishes at the city’s famous night markets and restaurants. Also, the neighborhood surrounding HSR Hsinchu Station has been chosen to host the 2013 Taiwan Lantern Festival from February 23 to March 10, 2013. There will be thousands of animated and traditional artistic lanterns illuminating the night skies of Hsinchu.