- Shilin Residence Flower Show
- Yangmingshan Flower Festival
- Hsinchu Mt. Shibajian Flower Season
- Hakka Tung Blossom Festival
- Chaolin Ancient Trail Silvergrass Season
- Wulai Cherry Blossom Festival
- Formorsan Aboriginal Cultural Village Flower Season
- Hualien Daylily Blossom
- Taitung Taimali Daylily Blossom
- Alishan Cherry Blossom Festival
- Tainan Baihe Lotus Festival
- Kaohsiung Sandalwood Blossom Festival
About Taiwan Flower Viewing Seasons
Taiwan is surrounded by water on all sides. With its friendly climate and landscape, Taiwan has the perfect environment for flowers, making it a botanical treasure to discover. The land is wonderfully covered by different kinds of flower during each season, including cherry blossoms, maples, tung flowers, lavender, orchid, plum flowers, calla lilies and daylilies, boasting mesmerizing sceneries for one to appreciate. Taiwan Flower Viewing Season provides information on Taiwan flower seasons.
Flower Viewing Season News & Events
Cingjing Flower Celebration is a continue celebration of the Torch Festival starting from October 10th. The annual winter celebration is based on the snow season up on the mountains. This year, Cingji...
Have no ideas where to go for your Taipei trip? Find out Taipei top 10 must-sees for your Taiwan travel. National Palace MuseumLocated in Shilin District, the world-renowned National Palace Museum has...