- Pingtung Tropical Agriculture Exhibition – Puppetry Character Theme Paddy
- Taipei Chinese New Year Shopping Street 2016
- Tainan Yue Jin Lantern Festival 2016
- One of The Best Winter Trips 2016: Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival
- 2016 Lantern Festival in Taiwan
- Strawberry Picking Season
- Up-and-coming Destination for 2016: Taiwan
- Chinese New Year - Year of the Monkey Celebration
- Lohas Bear Carnival – Teddy Bears in Taichung and Taipei
- Yizhu Corn Festival – Maize Maze in Chiayi
Events / News：
Swinging Skirts 2012 World Ladies Masters in New Taipei City, Taiwan
Date: 2012/12/6 – 2012/12/9
Venue: Miramar Golf Country Club in Linkou District of New Taipei City, Taiwan
Ticket sales at 7-Eleven ibon system (available only in Chinese)
Single-day Pass for each round: TWD 800/1,000/1,200/1,500
Full Pass: TWD 3,600
After the huge success of the Swinging Skirts 2011 TLPGA Invitational, the Swinging Skirts 2012 TLPGA Invitational is given a new name- Swing Skirts 2012 World Ladies Masters, joined by KLPGT (Korea Ladies Professional Golf Tour) and TLPGA (Taiwan Ladies Professional Golf Association). The grand event is now part of the KLPGT and TLPGA’s annual calendar, participating players will be awarded with official world ranking points.
Being a charity event, all proceeds and earnings from ticket sales and 50% of skins game prize money of the 2012 World Ladies Masters will be donated to five local charitable organizations. This year, Yani Tseng, Annika Sorenstam and two yet-to-be-named star players will be playing at a charity skins game on Dec. 6 2012, followed by a 54-hole event played by 95 players over three rounds from 2012/12/07-12/09 at the Miramar Golf Country Club in Linkou District of New Taipei City, Taiwan. Jiyai Shin, Na Yeon Choi, Sun Young Yoo and Paula Creamer are some of other world’s top players that will be participating in this event. Visitors may also enjoy the fun of seeing all participants wearing a skirt while playing the game for both men and women.
This year, 2012 Taichung International Flower Carpet Festival and 2012 Sea of Flowers in Xinshe Festival will be opening during the same time from 2012/11/17-2012/12/16. The total area is spans about 34 hectares and is divided into two major fields, containing tons of dynamic flowers in different colors. The Festivals have always been a huge success that have allured large number of visitors for the picturesque sea of flowers.
You may now find more information o of Taichung Sea of flowers in Xinshe and 2012 Taichung International Flower Carpet Festival (currently only available in Mandarin.) at their official web sites.
Drive on your own:
No. 1 National Highway (Zhongshan Highway):
No. 1 National Highway -> No. 4 National Highway -> Exit to Fengyuan Interchange (豐原交流道) -> Turn left on Fengshi Road (豐勢路) -> Towards Dongshi (東勢) -> Continue to 129 County Road towards Xinshe -> Sea of flowers in Xinshe
1. Take Fengyuan Bus No. 270, 271, 276, 277 at the front of Taichung Railway Station to Zhongxingling, Xinshe District -> 30 minute walk to Sea of flowers in Xinshe
2. Take Fengyuan Bus No. 91 at the front of Fenyuan Railway Station to Zhongxingling, Xinshe District -> 30 minute walk to Sea of flowers in Xinshe
3. Take shuttle bus at the front of Fenyuan Railway Station -> Sea of flowers in Xinshe (Only available on the weekend)
4. Take Fengyuan Bus No. 6588 to Xinshe Sea of flowers Station