- Penghu Ocean Fireworks Festival starts April 20
- World’s Top 10 Hot Springs – Part 1
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taichung) Suggested Two Day Museum Tour in Taichung
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street
- (Shanghai) Travel Tips For Your Shanghai Travel
- (Macau) Splendid Nightlife in Macau
- (Hong Kong) Enjoy Your Vacation at Novotel Hong Kong Century
- (Taipei) Explore Beauties of Maokong with Maokong Gondola!
- (Taipei) Yangmingshan Flower Season
Taiwan Travel News:
2016 Yizhu Corn Festival – Maize Maze in Chiayi
Updated December, 14, 2016
2016 Yizhu Corn Festival is constructing the largest and the hardest maze this year. Total 6km of length, it is meant to be the hardest maze ever in the festival. The maze will be open free to guests on December before December 23rd. The festival will begin from December 24th to Feb 12th, 2017. It will be one of the most exciting places to visit during the Christmas Holidays.
The festival offers a coffee bar near the maze; free coffee available for guests. Corn related exhibition and displays for educational purposes. A 360 degrees observatory is organized for the best place to shoot photos. It is the best festival to visit during Christmas, New Year all the way to Chinese New Year.
※ 2016 Yizhu Corn Festival：
Location：94.2k on Provincial Road No.19, Yihzu Town, Chiayi
（GPS: 23°22'22.5"N 120°14'55.6"E）
Fee：TWD 100(TWD 50 coupon included)
For Hotel Booking: