Yuanshan offers convenient transportation, superb views and nearby attractions such as Taipei Martyrs’ Shrine and Xinsheng Park. Yuanshan Park has become one of Taipei’s most popular tourist spots and as well as a Taipei landmark. Since Yuanshan is a location where important archaeological digs revealing Taiwan’s prehistoric culture, all horticulture and building carried out in the area were handled with extreme care.
During the 2010 Taipei Flora Expo, Yuanshan Park was appointed into 5 expo areas, including the Expo Dome, Pavilion of New Fashion, Celebrity House, Pavilion of Culture and Expo Theater.
By bus :
1. Take Lienyin bus (聯營客運) no. 21, 47, 224, 240, 260, 291, 301, 304, 308, 310 and alight at the Yuanshan Stop (圓山站).
2. Take bus no. no. 21, 33, 247, 267 and alight at the National Martyr's Shrine Stop (忠烈祠站).
By Taipei MRT:
Take Taipei MRT-Danshui Line (捷運淡水線) to MRT Yuanshan Station (捷運圓山站). Yuanshan Park (圓山公園) is located on the opposite side of exit no. 1 of MRT Yuanshan Station (捷運圓山站).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 New Taipei City, Kaohsiung Open Jiang Mascots Balloon Parade
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai