Opening Hours: (Mondays off)
Taipei Story House: 10:00 – 18:00
Taipei Story Teahouse 10:00-21:00
Weekdays: 11:30 & 15:30
Adult: twd 50
Group (more than 40 ppl): twd 40
Discount Ticket (more than 10 ppl/student): twd 30
Free Entry for children under aged of 6, elderly over aged of 65 and visitor with disabilities
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
1. Take MRT on Danshui red line(捷運淡水線) to MRT Yuanshan Station(捷運圓山站), walk towards Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) to reach the house.
1. Take bus route 40, 42, 203, 208, 216, 218, 220, 224, 247, 260, 277, 279, 287, 308, 310, 612, red 2(紅2), to Yuanshan stop(圓山站) directly.
1. Drive to Sect 3 of Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路3段) to reach the house.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- LUCY Promoting the Streets of Taipei
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai
- (Taipei) Experience the Exotic Jiufen (Chiufen) Old Street