9:00am - 4:00pm ; Mondays off
Free ; need to register before entering.
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
There is one near Xinshen Park.
By Bus :
1. Take bus route 72, 222, 285, 286, 612, 642 and get off at Xingshen Park stop (新生公園站).
By MRT :
1. Take MRT Danshui Line (捷運淡水線) and get off at Yuanshan Station (圓山站), walk 5 mins to reach the house.
1. National Highway No.1(國道一號), exit Yuanshan offramp(圓山交流道), drive along Binjiang street(濱江街) to reach the house.
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 New Taipei City, Kaohsiung Open Jiang Mascots Balloon Parade
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai