The care-free environment is suitable for families and couples.Even better, at the entrance of the Shopping Street of Jhongxiaofusing Station is a path of artwork displays. This is what differentiates normal shopping centres with this unique underground. Here various Taiwanese artists present their latest and finest works, both increasing Taipei's creative arts aspect as well as your shopping standard. Altogether 17 exits, each connecting to further shopping centres on ground level. This allows you to circulate from beneath to above, unhampered by rain or shine. East Metro also have special ocassions for promotional purposes, making this place a real appeal.
From Japanese to Italian restaurants, convenience stores are all available for service.
Monday to Sunday : 11:00am to 10:00pm
Public Toilets and the Bannan Line Subway
By Taipei MRT:
1. Take Taipei MRT-Bannan Line (捷運板南線) to MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Station (捷運忠孝復興站). Walk towards exit no. 3, 4, or 5 to East Metro Underground Shopping Street (東區地下街).
2. Take Taipei MRT-Bannan Line (捷運板南線) to MRT Zhongxiao Dunhua Station (捷運忠孝敦化站). East Metro Underground Shopping Street (東區地下街) is reachable via all exits. Visitors have to take escalators to B1 to see the signs of East Metro Underground Shopping Street (東區地下街).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- LUCY Promoting the Streets of Taipei
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai