Breeze Center has 9 thematic floors to satisfy the guest’s needs, including a supermarket that offers wide selections of foods and daily supplies imported from Japan and America. It also boasts Kinokuniya bookstore that offers the latest Japanese publishing works and a movie theater for the guests who need more recreational options here.
1000 spaces for 4 wheel drives.
700 for motorbikes.
By Taipei MRT:
Take Taipei MRT-Bannan Line (捷運板南線) or Wenhu Line (文湖線) to MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Station (捷運忠孝復興站). From there, take Breeze Center shuttle bus to Breeze Center.
1. Take bus no. 41, 74, 521, 685, 903 to Zhonglunli stop (中崙里站).
2. Take bus no. 669 to Breeze Center (微風廣場).
3. Take bus no. 52, 203, 205, 257, 276, 1061, 1062, 1191, 2021 to Zhonglun stop (中崙站), from there take a 3mins walk to Breeze Center (微風廣場).
4. Take bus no. 33, 262, 275, 285, 292, 521, 605 or 0 East to Shimin Dunhua stop (市民敦化路口). From there, walk west towards Civil Boulevard (市民大道) and make a right turn at Fuxing S. Road (復興南路) to Breeze Center (微風廣場).
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 Christmasland in New Taipei City
- LUCY Promoting the Streets of Taipei
- Travelers Choose Night Market Over Taipei 101 In Taiwan Now
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, One of 14 Must-Go Festivals Before You Die
- Taiwan Summer Travel - Popular Taiwan Amusement Parks in Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nantou & more!
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai