- Jiantian MRT Station-One of 10 Coolest Subways
- 2015 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival
- 2015 Yangmingshan Butterfly Festival
- Orange Hotel-Ximen Earned STEP ECO-Certification
- Evergreen Plaza Hotel Tainan-Taiwan Story Promotion
- Hotel G7 Taipei Annual Sale
- Top 10 Favorite Attractions in Taiwan
- Novotel Earth Day Environmental Event
- 2015 Taiwan Firefly Tourism
- TravelKing Anti Fraud Statement
Events / News：
2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival in New Taipei City
2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival(Photo: Anca)
2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival (Photo: Anca)
At TravelKing, we offer various Kenting accommodations in a wide price range to meet individual’s budget. Book your Taiwan hotels today for an unforgettable sunset viewing experience recommended by CNN!
Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival (Photo: Anca)
Yilan International Children’s Folklore & Folkgame Festival has been held for 18 years and has brought together large numbers of visitors to the city. Other than enjoying the fun event, Yilan welcomes all visitors to the other notable attractions in Yilan such as enjoy an energetic Yilan travel at National Center for Traditional Arts, Luodong Sport Park and Dongshan River Water Park and taste numerous Yilan snacks at Luodong Night Market. Book Yilan hotels today before it’s too late! Yilan hotels can be now booked at TravelKing fast and secure.
You may now find more information for 2013 Yilan International Children's Folklore & Folkgame Festival at their official website http://www.yicfff.tw/2013/index.html (currently only provided in Mandarin)
How to go to Dongshan River Water Park:
Take train from Taipei Railway Station to Luodong Railway Station, then transfer to bus no. 241, 242, 621 or Taiwan Bus Shuttle- Dongshan River Route to the destination.
Take Kuo-Kuang Bus or Kamalan Bus to Luodong Stop, then transfer to bus no. 241, 242, 621 or Taiwan Bus Shuttle- Dongshan River Route to the destination.